Welcome to the Muldoon Farmers Market. We have put together this short list of General Rules for the vendors concerning Market conduct. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to a great day at the Market!
- The Muldoon Farmers Market allows only Alaska made, harvested, or grown products to be sold at the market.
- All vendors must be in compliance with federal, state, and municipal regulations pertaining to products sold, wares, or services. Vendor must abide the Municipality of Anchorage health department regulations for producing, sampling, and labeling food sold at the Farmers Market. Vendors are responsible for the quality of their products and may not knowingly misrepresent any product offered for sale.
- Vendors should be completely set up and ready to sell at the opening time of 9:30 am. Muldoon Farmers Market Volunteers arrive at the Market at 8:00 and are available to assist vendors with set-up.
- Each vendor must supply their own canopies, chairs, tables, and any other necessary equipment. All canopies must be appropriately secured and weighted to ensure safety. Vendors should be prepared for all types of weather.
- Those vendors with open flames must have a fire extinguisher at their booth and may not have an open flame or hot appliance under a canopy or umbrella.
- Vendors are expected to behave courteously to customers, other vendors, volunteers, and market staff.
- Smoking, alcohol, and drugs are strictly prohibited on Anchorage School District grounds, to include parking areas.
- As parking is limited, Vendors are expected to park in the Muldoon Mall parking lot behind Samurai Sushi after they have set up in the park. There is a short, paved, accessible trail between the mall parking lot and the market tents in the park.
- Please talk with a market volunteer before selling anything other than what is on your original application. Market volunteers will be wearing orange vests for easy identification.